Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47

Thread: Burton vs. Castlewood

  1. #31
    Inactive Member namaste1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    It seems Burton has a few older fans who have already graduated (or not) and they seem to cause problems. I dont know what you do about people who should be adults acting this way. Kinda pathetic but I think most teams have a few of these followers.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member emcee03's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2007
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    Yes it was a very good game and Burton played really great, but I was also proud of Cwood having to play without a point guard. Justice stepped up and did a decent job on the point I was very impressed with some of #5's shots tonight he and 23 played really good too. Burtons players should be proud of the way they played tonight and no one from Cwood should allow the fans actions to take away from what Burton did on the court. They pushed us to the limit tonight and I congratulate them on a great season.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    [ QUOTE ]
    Kinda pathetic but I think most teams have a few of these followers.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I agree.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    i'm just thrilled that i got to see both games for a measely $5. great bargain.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    I bet. I listened to some on the radio. It sounded exciting, and I'm not even a BB fan!

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    the burton game was exciting because nobody thought they could hang with the almighty. that's all actually. the twin valley - gate city was a classic plain and simple. the kid that got hurt must be the key element to the castlewood team. without him, they appeared to be just an average team.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_BleedingBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2006
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    I'm from Castlewood and I was at the game tonight.. And I'm not going to get on here and say anything about Burton having classless fans because I know that I would just be talking about a handful.. And all schools have them.. A few Castlewood fans have pulled classless stunts like that before too.. Its just part of the intense atmosphere.. I'd like to congratulate Burton on a great game and a great season! I just saw you play for the first time this week but I know from what I have heard that you improved tremendously from the start of the season.. And I'm not trying to make excuses but Castlewood having their 2 point guards out tonight made a big difference.. Justice is not used to bringing the ball down like that and it just threw the whole team a curve kinda.. If they are both out tomorrow night, it is going to be very very tough to fend off GC.. But we will see what happens.. Should be fun! Congrats again to both teams!

  8. #38
    Inactive Member emcee03's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2007
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    Fisher is one of the better Point Guards in the region and he has been out since the first minute of the last game against TW. So this was his first try at coming back. Cwood played and dominated Twin Springs and Rye Cove without him because Ryan Meade his backup really stepped up and played great. Meade out sick tonight and Fisher going down early left Cwood without a PG and that really threw the team for a loop I believe. They really stepped up and played through it and came out on top. I just hope Meade is back tomorrow night or Cwood might be hurting against GC.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    hey, at least you guys get to play another day. this time of the season, that's all that matters.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member LPDFAN9's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2003
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burton vs. Castlewood

    #4 is jacob caudill jr

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •